Thursday, October 14, 2010

T-SHIRTS: only $10!

JUST FYI:  Please bring your $10 to rehearsal NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY.  You will receive your shirt once you pay for it, so the sooner the better.  I just found out that you can make checks payable to Wyoming Middle School.

ATTENTION PARENTS OF THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS:
Herbert Meisner
Allison Bauer
Will Courtney
India Hackle
Meredith Glover
Asia Jones
Lauren Everett
Asha Jawwaad
Asa Pranikoff
Reilly Simmons
Micah Callaway
Ean Casada

Your child didn't sign up for a cast t-shirt, and I just wanted to double check.  Almost everyone else did, so I didn't want them to feel left out if they meant to sign up since this was so last minute.  Could you respond to this email with a yay or nay, just in case?  I'll place the order today -- I want to give you guys a second chance to buy one.  They are $10.