Thursday, October 28, 2010

STAY TUNED FOR NOTES: Wednesday Night

Hi gang!  I stayed at the auditorium after all the students left and tweaked a bit of the set (with the help of Mrs. Nocks, Alexander, and Alex!).  We spiked all pieces of furniture -- meaning, each piece of furniture needs to stay on the tape in which it was marked.  Please be careful when you are on the stage before the show begins, as I don't want the furniture to move.  I would appreciate it if you would not be around/on the furniture before the show begins.

I just finished working on fixing a few of the sound cues and added some scene change music to cover the dead spots -- and it's 2:00a.m.  I will post notes tomorrow morning, as I do need to make it to bed as well.  Please check on the blog later.  If you happen to miss the notes, I will put up a few copies in the greenroom.  THESE NOTES MUST BE READ BY EACH CAST MEMBER BEFORE THE SHOW.  Please try to make these notes happen on stage, as they were things I noticed tonight that needs to be tweaked.  I'm only nitpicking, as I want to push each of you to be the best you can be!

You guys are doing great!  Get some rest, stay healthy, and come excited and full of energy to tomorrow's opening night!  It will be a blast!

Goodnight!