Monday, October 25, 2010

Photographer/Videographer

PHOTOGRAPHER:
I am currently looking for a photographer who would be willing to donate his/her time to take photographs of the play itself during our Wednesday dress rehearsal from 4:30 - 6:30.  I would also like to do a cast and crew picture on Thursday during our rehearsal.  Any person who would be willing to donate his/her time and then create a photo cd of all the pictures taken from the rehearsal would be wonderful.  If I could have this in my possession by Thursday night, it would be helpful.

**If I cannot provide these photos for everyone electronically, I would also be interested in an adult who could make copies of this cd for the cast & crew - just FYI.


VIDEOGRAPHER:
I am also looking for a parent (or two!) who could videotape one of our performances.  It would be nice to have this on video for the students to keep. 

**If possible, I would like to have someone make copies of this video for the cast & crew to have.  This could be paid for by those who would like a copy, but I believe the cost would be the cost of a blank DVD.  We do not need to make money on this.  ALSO, because of copyright regulations, this is something that should not be sold, as this is just for a keepsake for the students.  As long as we keep it that way, I am okay with someone making copies of this DVD.

It also would be very cool if this videographer could grab some backstage video clips.  Let me know if you are interested!