Tuesday, October 19, 2010

REMINDERS FOR STUDENTS:

T-SHIRTS:
I have received all t-shirt orders and even ordered extras.  Whatever the cast does not purchase will be sold before/after or during intermission.  Please remember to bring your $10 no later than Wednesday.  You will receive your t-shirt once you have paid.  We are suppose to receive these from the printer on Thursday - yippee!  Crew -- I would like you to wear these shirts as your attire as you help with the show.  I have ordered enough for everyone in case you missed the reminders.

BIOS:
We are still missing a few biographies for the program.  If your name is listed below, please turn in your cast/crew bio ASAP.  Our wonderful mom in charge of creating the program would like to have this completed.  You need to turn this in no later than Wednesday in order to be in the program.  

STUDENTS MISSING BIOS:
Meredith Glover
Alexander Nocks
Reilly Simmons
Micah Calloway
Marcella Domka
Ian Casada

REHEARSALS:
Mr. Kunkel will be available to let all students into the theater before our normal rehearsal time on the following dates:  Wednesday, 10/20; Friday, 10/22, Monday, 10/25, and Wednesday, 10/27.  For now, these rehearsals are OPTIONAL.  I think this would be a great time for all students to review their lines, practice blocking or work on Thriller.  Mr. Kunkel will let the kids who are interested in doing this into the auditorium at 3:15 and supervise until I arrive at 4:30.  Official rehearsals still begin at 4:30 due to my work schedule.  If you have a massive amount of homework or other school activities during this time, please do not feel pressured to be at these extra rehearsals.  Again, these rehearsals are option but highly suggested if you have free time after school.

ALSO:  until we run the show with costumes (which will be Monday - hopefully!), all students need to stay in the auditorium Since there is only one of me, I cannot watch the kids in various places.  Although I fully trust that all of you are good kids, just in case -- I need all of you to be under my supervision at all times.  Please bring homework to work on or a book to read (or study your script!) and sit in the chairs in the auditorium or at the homework table.  There may be a lot of down time for some characters while we are running the acts, and I want all of you to use your time wisely.  When you are in the auditorium, out of respect to your fellow students, PLEASE BE QUIET. It is very rude to talk while others are on stage acting.  You all have been doing okay with this -- but I feel like I should remind you of this as we are now almost a week away from opening!