Monday, April 23, 2012

Cast List Postponed...

Hello students!

I wanted to thank you for auditioning for the talent show! There were a lot of talented acts that were presented, and I was impressed with the level of preparedness. Due to a few circumstances out of my control, as well as several tough decisions, I am unable to post the cast list tonight. I take my job of casting very seriously and want to make the best decisions possible. With OAA testing beginning, I urge you all to go to bed and get some rest. Please check the blog for an update Wednesday evening.

You also may rest easily about rehearsals this week. The acts that I will choose are ones that are very prepared; with that said, I feel confident that I will not schedule rehearsals for this week. I need to be conscious of the testing this week, as well as keeping off my feet this week due to my injury. We will hit the ground running next week with a few rehearsals plus our big rehearsal in the auditorium next Saturday.

Get some rest!! :)
Miss Cindy