Friday, December 16, 2011

Cast List: HONK!

WOW!!  What an amazingly talented group of kids!  You made these decisions very, very hard for me.  Due to several factors, I was only able to cast 40 of you; however, I want each of you to know that I would have loved to cast more than this number of students.  Your excitement, dedication, and enthusiasm at auditions and callbacks made me even more excited to be a part of the drama program at WMS.  I would LOVE to see each of you back at auditions for the variety show in the spring.  If you were not cast in this production, I would encourage you to keep on trying.  There are several factors that go into casting a show, and each of you have wonderful talent.  It takes courage to come out and audition, and no matter what, I am SO proud of you!!

IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON THE CAST LIST:
Don't forget to check the blog post called "SCRIPT PICK-UP" to see if you need to pick up materials on Saturday from 1:00 - 1:30 at the Wyoming Art Center.
  I am unavailable to be there, but I have a parent volunteer standing in for me.  A few of you DO NOT need to pick up scripts due to my adding in a few roles that are not in the script.  Please see below for the list of people who do not need to pick up a script/cd Saturday morning.

I will see ALL CAST at the Read-Thru on Tuesday, January 3rd at 4:00 and AT LEAST one parent/guardian at the 6:00 PARENT MEETING that same night.  We will be finished by 7:00.  Also, we will be taking individual cast pictures that night.  Please have your child bring his/her scripts and a pencil.  Parents, please bring your calendars, as I will be looking for volunteers to start filling volunteer shifts.


If you choose not to accept your role, please email Miss Wilmes by Saturday, December 17th at midnight at wmstheater@gmail.com.  

Have a wonderful holiday!
Miss Cindy Wilmes