Monday, February 14, 2011

THANK YOU!

Hi gang!

I just wanted to CONGRATULATE you on three great shows!  I have only heard fantastic things, and it is all because of your hard work and your parent's dedication in volunteering.  I am so proud of all of you!  I hope that each of you has enjoyed this journey!  What great fun we have had together!

CAST PARTY:  Due to the 8th grader's Chicago trip this weekend and the fact that we can't get into the auditorium on Thursday night, we have to postpone our video party to the following Thursday, February 24th.  Please stay tuned for details.  More than likely, the party will be from 6:00 - 8:00, but I am still waiting on confirmation.  Joe Kennedy and I talked this morning, and he thinks that we will be okay for next Thursday.  I will keep you posted!

Thank you for the beautiful flowers and the gift card to go shopping!  You all know that I LOVE both of those things!  You all made me cry, for you are so precious to me.  I'm so thankful that we have had the opportunity to share life together lately.  Here's to several more memories to come!

Much love,
Miss Wilmes