Friday, February 3, 2012

NO REHEARSAL FRIDAY, FEB 3

Hello Parents!

I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!  I sent an email to all parents this morning, but I wanted to make sure each and everyone of you gets this message.  There is NO rehearsal tonight.  I am canceling due to the Mark Woods concert, as well as a few other conflicts I was made aware of.  The great thing is that I feel completely fine about this decision.  I have worked your kids very hard this week!  We even ran the show last night AND had time to fix musical numbers afterwards.  The longer rehearsals have given me more time to work things as needed.  With that said, the tech team was already called off for tonight, and after checking with costumes, your students are not needed tonight.  Please encourage them to get some extra rest for our big rehearsal tomorrow!  Also, I hope the tweak in schedule will allow your evening not to be as crazy as anticipated.  I don't mind being flexible to family and school events, especially since we ran the show last night.  Please encourage your students to bring their A-GAME on Saturday!  We are certainly making great progress, but I do believe each student can give me a little more.  Enjoy your evening!

PS:  Don't forget that our rehearsal was extended for Saturday earlier on in the week.  Here is the schedule for tomorrow:
9:00 - 2:00ish:  Finish the set!  All parents are welcome to attend - we'd love you to be there!
11:00 - 1:00:  Student Group Vocal Lesson with Bill Seale - please bring student vocal books for review
1:00 - 2:00:  Teach Curtain Call/Warts & All Reprise
2:00 - 3:30:  Run show on stage

I am also asking the office to make an announcement to all the students today, just to make sure everyone gets the message.

Thank you again!
Miss Cindy