Thursday, December 16, 2010

PARENT MEETING TONIGHT CANCELED

Hello cast/crew:

Since Wyoming has canceled school today, we have to cancel the parent meeting tonight.  Please stay tuned here on the blog, as I will post some very important documents before our first rehearsal in January, including a detailed schedule and who is in what number.  I am very excited about our cast and crew, and I think we have a very fun and exciting experience ahead!!

PARENT MEETING IS RE-SCHEDULED TO AFTER OUR FIRST REHEARSAL:  MONDAY, JANUARY 3rd FROM 7:00 - 8:00.  I realize that since this was not on the original schedule, there may be conflicts.  That is okay.  Please continue to check the blog, as this will be updated with all the information that you need in order to make this a great experience.  Any directions or instructions will be updated on here, so there is no need to email me unless there is a great concern.

Please tell your students to listen for an announcement from the office, as they will be able to pick up their scripts and cds tomorrow at school.  I would LOVE for all of your students to come back over Christmas break knowing the music and their characters.  It would be even more AMAZING if your child was memorized!  Please encourage them to look over their scripts and cds within their downtime over break.  As I am sure everyone noticed, we only have about 5 weeks to rehearse this musical, so we will really need to hit the ground running in January.


I will collect the $35 contribution at our parent meeting on January 3rd.  


ENJOY THE SNOW DAY!
Miss Wilmes